Tooth Fairy Movie


When you were a child did the Tooth Fairy give you money or gifts in exchange for your baby teeth that had fallen out ? If yes, then it’s time to rejoice then: a feature film is dedicated to that generous fairy! TheTooth Fairy is an upcoming comedy family movie directed by Michael Lembeck and starring Dwayne Johnson aka the Rock. The film will be released on January 22, 2010.
Here below the movie trailer of Tooth Fairy Movie :

Plot:
“A bad deed on the part of a tough minor-league hockey player (Johnson) results in an unusual sentence: He must serve one week as a real-lifetooth fairy.” Some may think that it’s gonna be a dumb movie, but I don’t care: I have to watch it! When I was a child, I wasn’t much fan of Santa Claus, but I was always waiting for the Fairy Tooth to come to pick up my fallen teeth in exchange of a few bucks.



Tooth Fairy
Genre: Comedy/Fantasy
Directed by: Michael Lembeck
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Ashley Judd, Julie Andrews
Release Date: January 22, 2010 More Information at: Tooth Fairy Trailer

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP